Saturday, 6 February 2010

AN ANGEL MOMENT


“A crust eaten in peace is better than a banquet partaken in anxiety.” - Aesop

What a day today! We didn’t stop from dawn to dusk as I had quite a lot to do for work including some shopping for the week-long workshop that we are organising next week. Then shopping for dinner and social obligations in the evening. I am pooped!

The music I feel like hearing tonight is something soft and mindless. Hypnotic and mellifluous. Here is Era with “Angel”…

Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. This is just the right mood for my rainy Saturday morning. How pretty and somewhat melancholy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angels as 'cosmic fire balls' - who would have imagined? :)

    When we were young it was a suspicion that when a comet shot through the sky a witch was dead. As a child, one hears and believes such nonsense sometimes without even a blink of the eye. Yet, this isn't what I think is meant by 'childlike wonder'. In these days of cynicism I'm hoping to get back a little of the 'lost wonder' I once had as a child. It was so lovely and so was I. And so is this lovely video put out by National Geographic - visually and auditorially wondrous. TY, Nicholas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh! I Looooooooooove this, Nic!
    Thank you and have a lovely weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... particularly like this Aesop quote ...

    ReplyDelete