Thursday 15 August 2013

WORK-LIFE BALANCE

“By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.” - Robert Frost
 

I have been extremely busy the past two days at work as I was attending some high level strategy meetings. These were very useful and interesting, however, they left very little for anything else. Hence this lapse from my daily routine of blogging and collecting a few thoughts together here…
 

I am certainly looking forward to the weekend where I plan to spend some time on myself –although there are also responsibilities and a long list of chores waiting to be done at home. It is very difficult to balance the demands of work, family and personal needs and wants at the moment. I await eagerly my retirement, where hopefully I will be able to spend more time on things that I have not had the ability to fit into my busy schedule at the moment.

1 comment: