Saturday 6 September 2008

SONG SATURDAY - LOLITA


“First love is a little foolish and a lot of curiosity.” - George Bernard Shaw

OK, I am remembering my adolescence… No other explanation for sharing this little French number with you all. Sweet, mindless, music for the masses, but soooooo catchy! Forget your age, your inhibitions and your classical ambitions and just enjoy it.

Alizee, singing “Moi, Lolita”


Moi, Lolita

Moi je m'appelle Lolita
Lo, ou bien Lola
Du pareil au même
Moi je m'appelle Lolita
Quand je rêve aux loups
C'est Lola qui saigne
Quand fourche ma langue,
j'ai là un fou rire aussi fou
Qu'un phénomène Je m'appelle Lolita
Lo de vie, lo aux amours diluviennes.

Moi je m'appelle Lolita
Collégienne aux bas
Bleus de méthylène
Moi je m'appelle Lolita
Coléreuse et pas
Mi-coton, mi-laine
Motus et bouche qui n'dis pas
À maman que je suis un phénomène
Je m'appelle Lolita
Lo de vie, lo aux amours diluviennes

Refrain

C'est pas ma faute
Et quand je donne ma langue aux chats
Je vois les autres
Tout prêts à se jeter sur moi
C'est pas ma faute à moi
Si j'entends tout autour de moi
Hello, helli, t'es A (L.O.L.I.T.A.)
Moi Lolita

Me, Lolita

Me, I'm called Lolita
Lo or just Lola
It's all the same
Me, I'm called Lolita,
When I consider my mistakes
It's Lola who has to bleed.
When my tongue slips, I laugh elatedly
Elated, like a phenomenon
I'm called Lolita,
Lo for spirit, Lo for a flood of love

Me, I'm called Lolita
Student underneath
Tight blue jeans.
Me, I'm called Lolita
Quick-tempered or maybe not
Half-cotton, half-wool
Silent
With a mouth that doesn't tell mum
That I am a phenomenon
I'm called Lolita
Lo for spirit, Lo for a flood of love

Refrain

It's not my fault
And if I want to quit
I see the others
All ready to throw themselves upon me.
It's not my fault,
If I hear everything around me
Hello, helli, you're A (L.O.L.I.T.A.)
Me Lolita

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment